- Access to Treatment Questionnaire
- Antidepressant Medications
- Caseload Supervision Form
- Completion Plan
- Engagement Session Checklist
- Exclusionary Criteria
- Health Concerns Questionnaire
- Initial Assessment
- Initial Visit
- Maintenance Plan
- Maintenance Visit
- Patient Tracking Chart
- Pre-Treatment Visit
- Suicide Ideation Protocol
- Treatment Plan
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Depression During and After Pregnancy
- Depression Helpbook
- Women and Depression: Discovering Hope
© 2014 University of Washington
Users may print, distribute, and post the Dawn Study Resources on internal websites. Commercial or sublicensing of Study Resources require written permission from the University of Washington.
The Clinical Tools, Manuals, Information for Patients (Study Resources), and all other content are published on the website for informational and educational purposes of healthcare professionals. The Study Resources reflect their use in the DAWN Study and are not for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and are not a substitute for your professional judgment.
Patients, always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Users assume the entire risk as to the use of the DAWN Study Resources.
Links to third party content not created by University of Washington are used at your own risk. The University of Washington is not responsible for the material or claims of external content, websites, and companies.